Digital Marketing Internship
Digital Marketing Interns
The Co Report is currently seeking digital marketing/social media interns! Interns will be responsible for growing the website’s traffic, growing engagement, and growing and establishing business relationships with social media marketing, email marketing and with other various digital marketing techniques. We are looking for individuals who are efficient and proactive with exceptional tastes. All interns must be prepared to work hard, wear many different hats and learn about all aspects of digital marketing with an online editorial. College credit will be given if needed.
Responsibilities and duties are, but aren’t limited to the following:
- Assist in growing the website’s traffic by using an array of marketing tools and methods
- Assist in growing the brand’s name and reputation
- Reaching out to brands in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries
- Assist with the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns
- Reach out to brand influencers and viewers
- Assist with the planning and implementation of social media postings on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest & Tumblr.
- Create the website’s newsletter
- Assist with photo research
All interns must posses the following qualifications
- Must be extremely resourceful with a can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be familiar and proficient with social media and other digital marketing techniques
Email the following information below to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Digital Marketing” in the subject line.
- A summary of your background. Include details on what makes you interesting and your experience with digital marketing/social media
- Explain why this position interests you
- Graphic design samples, if any
**This Is A Virtual Position**