Leikeli47’s love for Milk Makeup is nothing new. The masked goddess, who has performed alongside Santigold and Salt-N-Peppa, has been infatuated with Milk Makeup since the cult beauty brand debuted their line in 2016. Although makeup has never been a huge staple in Leikeli47’s ensemble preparation, easy-on-the-go products are definitely a must have for this uber talented lyricists. Being that Leikeli47 wears a mask, adding pops of color to her lips and eyes are super important when framing her eclectic look. When Georgie Greville, Milk Makeup’s co-founder and creative director, heard her newest single, ‘M I L K’, from Leikeili47’s album, ‘Wash & Set’, he immediately fell in love with the song and knew that a music video was to be made. “The whole shoot was one big Milk party — amazing artists and individuals hanging out and making art together,” says Georgie. “That’s what Milk is about.”
In Leikeli47’s official ‘M I L K’ music video she, and other music video cast mates, such as DJ Princess Gollum, are seen adorned in a myriad of vividly painted lip colors, popping eyeshadows, and glistening highlighters all from Milk Makeup. Throughout the entirety of the video, Leikeli rhythmically raps out her must-have products from the brand with catchy phrases and catch lines.
Milk Makeup has been one of the few beauty brands to give women the opportunity to portray their unique individuality with beauty products that will enhance their natural beauty instead of forcing them to conform to societal norms. “Milk Makeup and I are more family than anything,” Leikeli47 says. “They genuinely love and care about me and the feeling is a trillion percent mutual. I learn so much from everyone and it’s always a vibe when we link. The Milk aesthetic stomps all over the so-called ‘edge’ most claim to live on. They just get it. I’m beyond thankful for their support of my debut album, Wash & Set.”
Check out the products from Milk makeup that Leikeli47 mentions in her newest single, ‘M I L K’
“I Blur Blur Blur. No pores on her”
- Blur Liquid Matte Foundation – Easily blurs pores and fine lines to achieve a natural “foundation-free” look.
- Blur Stick – A silicone and oil-free matte primer stick that is guaranteed to work on all skin types.
- Blur Spray – A matte setting spray that improves the wear of makeup while diminishing the appearance of pores and fine lines.
“This Lip and Cheek, got your boyfriend week”
- Lip + Cheek – Easy multi-use cream stick that can be used for the cheeks and lips.
“Holographic. Fantastic. You see this beat? Drastic”
- Holographic Highlighting Powder – high performance highlighting powder made with actual meteorite powder and twilight pearls.
- Holographic Stick – A nourishing highlighter stick that compliments all skin tones
- Holographic Powder Squad –
- Holographic Lip gloss – A holographic lip gloss that’s infused with natural and nourishing ingredients.
“Glitter Stick, Glitter Stick, Glitter Stick. Concealed eyes with a cherry bomb lip”
- Glitter Stick – A multi-colored and multi-use glitter stick that can be used on all skin tones. Can be used on cheeks, lips, and eyes.
- Flex Concealer – Long-wear concealer that never creases or cakes on the skin.
“Watch this tomboy transform. My friends break gender norms. We both wear pink platforms and we go nowhere with out that Cooling Water”
- Cooling Water – A gel stick that’s infused with seawater and caffeine to instantly hydrate and de-puff the skin.
- Cooling Water + Sunshine Oil Set – A travel sized cooling water stick and nourishing oil to create an ultimate long-lasting “dewy” look.
Will you be using any of the products mentioned? If you already have, which ones are your favorites?
Join Our Tribe!
Subscribe to get our EXCLUSIVE list of our 35 LIFE CHANGING beauty secrets!