The Co Report is currently seeking editorial contributors! Contributors will submit viral worthy articles on an array of topics pertaining to fashion, beauty, lifestyle, health & fitness, film/music, Pan-Africanism, and black-entertainment. Writers will have the opportunity to interview industry influencers and attend events such as New York Fashion Week, trade-shows, launch parties, etc. We are looking for individuals who are efficient and proactive with exceptional tastes. All editorial contributors must be prepared to work hard, wear many different hats and learn about all aspects of the online editorial.
The Co Report is all about having fun while being energetic and innovative. Being able to work with The Co Report is a chance to be at the start of something huge. Although we’ve only made a small dent in what we plan to do, we are pursuing big dreams and we’ll give you the chance to explore yours too.
Editorial Contributor Responsibilities:
- Pitching ideas and writing original articles for The Co Report
- Working with the editor to write and produce daily content, including pitching ideas for new and interesting recurring series & projects
- Keeping a trained and unwavering eye on fashion, beauty, music/film, current events, culture, and entertainment news
- Occasionally assist with updating press/black-business lists
- Occasionally testing out products, services, and or businesses
- Must be extremely resourceful with a can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must have strong attention to detail and posses the ability to prioritize
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Email the following information below to email@example.com and include “Editorial Contributor” in the subject line.
- A summary of your background. Include details on what makes you interesting and your experience with writing
- Writing topic of interest and why
- A list of blogs, websites, or print publications that you follow
- Writing samples/links to your work
College credit will be given if needed
**This Is A Virtual Position**