1. When painting your nails, let your nails sit in ice water for 3 minutes. Your nails will be completely dry.
2. Heat your eyelash curler with a blow-dryer or hot water before using it for a longer lasting effect.
3. Outline and then fill in your lips with lip liner before applying any lipstick…It won’t bleed and it’ll last longer.
4. Get a dewy glow by mixing your favorite moisturizer with your favorite foundation.
5. For a slicked back hair style use serum instead of gel if you have fine silky hair.
6. Don’t pump the top of your mascara into the tube, it creates pockets of air and over time will result in flaky mascara.
7. ALWAYS use broad-spectrum sunscreen year round.
8. When choosing a face cleanser, use one with salicylic acid.
9. You don’t need to exfoliate over 3 times a week. Over exfoliation tears the skin and makes it dry. It can also result into unsightly breakouts.
10. If your hair is prone to dryness either co-wash (conditioner only) or apply shampoo to your directly to the scalp when washing your hair.
11. If you don’t have access to nail polish remover, apply clear nail polish over the old layer and then wipe it off.
12. Add one garlic clove to clear nail polish. It will make brittle nails stronger.
13. Massage feet with vaseline before wearing closed toe shoes with socks. It will make your feet soft and smooth by the end of the day.
14. Use coconut oil as a make up remover.
15. Use Apple Cider Vinegar as toner at night to clear acne and blemishes.
16. Lightly dap a pink, violet or red colored lipstick on the cheeks to take the place of blush. It works as a wonderful cheek stain.
17. Use rogain to thicken eyebrows.
18. Exfoliate your legs before shaving. You will get a closer and more smooth shave.
19. Put a few drops of eye-solution in your mascara so it can last longer.
20. Put your nail polish in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before applying it to your nails. It makes for a smooth application process.
21. To get the yellow out of your nails, use a whitening toothpaste and scrub it in with a brush.
22. Sleep with a 100% silk pillowcase. Other pillowcases snags and dries out the hair causing split ends.
23. For long lasting perfume, apply it behind your ear, inside your wrist, inside your elbow or at the base of your throat.
24. Apply a shimmery eyeshadow at the inner corners of your eyes to make them pop. If you’re tired this will instantly make you look awake.
25. Pre-rinse your face with warm water to open up your pores before washing your face.
26. Splash ice cold water on your face after washing. It will close up your pores.
27. Don’t touch your face throughout the day. Your hands have numerous amounts of bacteria. Constantly touching your face will cause breakouts.
28. Instead of buying expensive toners use witch hazel instead.
29. When applying mascara twirl the brush instead of using strokes. This creates more drama and lengthens the lashes.
30. Rub your skin upward when applying a moisturizer. This is going to assist in combatting premature sagging.
31. Open up an Advil liquid gel cap and apply it right on the pimple. It will take the swelling down immediately.
32. Applying concealer on your lips before putting on your lipstick will take the place of a lip primer.
33. For whiter teeth, mix one teaspoon of baking soda and one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide and add a little whitening toothpaste. Mix it together and brush your teeth with it once a week until you get the desired results.
34. Use green or black tea bags to combat puffy eyes.
35. Drink more water; It helps with everything!